Thinking of You Cards and Messages
Please don’t wait for Thinking of You Week each year to send a thinking of you card to someone you care about. Let them know you’re thinking about them and offer your support.
One of the biggest card sending times is when someone passes on and we send sympathy cards to the relatives. Many of those designs have butterflies or florals in pastel and muted colours.
Perfect for sending at other times too to reflect your feelings for someone or a situation.
Thinking of you cards can be motivational to help boost a friends confidence.
Read on for some example messages and greeting card designs.
Thinking of You Messages
- You may be far away from me, but you are close in my thoughts
- You are amazing and strong and brave and wonderful. Remember that today
- If it’s the thought that counts, I have been doing a lot of counting today
More Thinking of You Messages
- I wish you well a hundred times a day … in my heart
- I wish I could come and wrap my arms around you and give you a big hug
- Stay positive and know that I’m giving all the positive thoughts I have
…and some more Thinking of You Messages
- Thinking of you and wishing you a beautiful day
- Thinking of you and all the reasons I have to call you friend
- When skies seem dark and times get tough, and you don’t know what to do. Just know you have a friend right here to support and help you through
Thinking of You Card
You can buy thinking of you cards online from my shopping site and have them shipped to a UK address for just £3.50. Cards cost just £2 each, but you can save 20% per card when you choose 10 or more (that’s just £1.60 per card). Buy a few designs to keep on hand for when you find yourself thinking about someone and need to send them a card. Choose your favourite design and share it with those you love and care about.
You can see more designs on my website but also in a post I wrote about Thinking of You Week last year.