Is Flamingo Paperie recruiting?
YES you can join Flamingo Paperie as an Independent Partner.
Flamingo Paperie is a new direct selling greeting card company fully launching in January 2018. A new Christmas range launched in September 2017 with many designs that were destined to be a part of the Phoenix Trading Christmas range.
How Do I Join Flamingo Paperie?
Flamingo Paperie will be launching fully in January 2018.
At the moment registration is open to ex-Phoenix traders and entrepreneurs willing to jump in to a new business at the foundation stage. Online ordering is currently not available to customers but is to partners. Online orders will be happening, but timeline is unsure at this stage. Independent Flamingo Partners are able to order the Christmas range and everyday greeting cards and have them shipped direct to your UK address (also New Zealand and Australia if they are based there). See How to Buy page.
Many ex-Phoenix traders still have stock and old, favourite designs to sell so you may be able to source your favourites locally.
If you wish to order from the new Flamingo Paperie range at wholesale prices – there are options – please contact me for more information and details.
Love cute stationery?
You are going to love the new Flamingo Paperie Customer Club launching January 2018!
Join My Team as an Independent Phoenix Trader?
I would love to welcome you to my team of Independent Phoenix Traders in the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia and France. If you are outside these four countries you could look at becoming an International Business Customer instead.
I will be adding more detail to this page soon but for now please check out my Independent Phoenix Trader website for information under the BECOME A TRADER tab. Browse the product ranges, read up about any special offers and please contact me if you have any questions.
Video animation below has information in £’s – same information applies for Australia and New Zealand but with different prices for packs e.g. start from AU$70, NZ$80 or 50 euros (turn your sound on!)
Second video is for Australia and New Zealand
Why Should You Join Phoenix Trading?
The reasons are too numerous to list but I will try!
- Fabulous, quality product range at great prices
- 4 to 5 product releases a year
- A variety of ways to sell e.g. in home gatherings, markets, baskets, shop-in-a-bag, online (Facebook)
- Supportive community of traders (especially on Facebook)
- Chance to meet new people and be part of a team
- Training opportunities
- Low start up costs (from just £35 in the UK)
- Free replicated company website (small fee to upgrade so customers can order online)
- No minimum monthly orders
- Extra income – set your own targets!
- Be as busy as you want to be or can make time for
- Bonus payments to reward sales
- Commission paid on team members sales *conditions apply
- I get to vote regularly and give my opinion on prospective new designs
- Amazing Christmas range
I know there are more – but hopefully you get the idea!
I have been an Independent Phoenix Trader for over five years in New Zealand, Australia and now the United Kingdom. I homeschool my four young children so if I can find time for my Phoenix business and my team then I know you can too!
Trader ID 41943