How exciting the Flamingo Paperie International Business Customer Program has launched!
If you are based in the United Kingdom, France, Australia or New Zealand please read this post about wholesale options in our four ‘home’ countries.
Elsewhere in the world you can now register as a Flamingo Paperie International Business Customer and order from the Flamingo Paperie range at wholesale prices. This is a very exciting development for Flamingo Paperie and I’m delighted to be able to share the details with you.
Who is the International Program for?
The Flamingo Paperie International Business Customer program is aimed at individuals or businesses who wish to import quality greeting cards and stationery in to their own country. You may be an individual who simply wants to purchase at wholesale prices for personal use or you may be a boutique shop owner wishing to stock the range and sell to your customers.
Examples of suitable retail environments include:
- real estate agencies purchasing New Home greeting cards for their clients,
- florists choosing from the extensive floral range to sell to their customers alongside flowers and gifts,
- vets, catteries and kennels love the cat, dog and pet themed range, cards can be used as pet sympathy cards
- garden centres have numerous options including gardening, floral themed designs along with butterflies and chickens
- gymnasiums have a number of humorous designs to choose from for their clients
- museums (vintage, Air Force, trains, car etc.) have a variety of designs to choose from to stock in their gift shops
- baby stores have a great range to choose from e.g. new baby card, gift wrap and birth announcement notecards
- coffee shops – there are so… many designs that feature cakes, chocolate and more!
- wildlife, farm parks and zoos can choose from the extensive animal themed designs not limited to greeting cards
- gift shops have numerous options from greeting cards to gift wrap & tags to stationery sets, games and more…!
- Christmas shops love the Phoenix Trading range released each year in early September including fabulous 3D advent calendars and advent calendar cards
- Sewing & Craft shops – general occasion cards plus sewing themed greeting card designs have been very popular for selling alongside craft and gift items
The above list is not exhaustive – the opportunities are numerous!
If you are an independent retailer or franchisee and think you might like to get involved and start stocking a range very different from your competition then fill out your registration form as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there a fee to register as a wholesale customer?
A. No fee to join and register as a business customer
Q. Do I have to order a minimum amount per month?
A. No, there are no minimums required per month or year (maximum would be governed by applicable import levels in your country – make sure you are aware of limits before incurring additional taxes for importing large volumes)
Q. How much do products cost?
A. Click to view the export price list (30% of RRP) NB prices exclude VAT and you pay in GBP (pounds sterling) by credit card at order placement. e.g. greeting cards cost 93p wholesale and retail for £2 (Flamingo Paperie customers are offered a discount to £1.60 when purchasing 10 or more cards). You are free to choose your own pricepoint or simply buy for personal or business use.
Q. Do I have to sell the products?
A. No, you can simply buy for personal use
Q. Do I have to pay taxes?
A. You are responsible for your own taxes, duties, fees etc incurred from importing and selling goods – please refer to the terms and conditions on the registration form
Q. How much does International shipping cost?
A. Shipping fees vary depending on your location and the volume of your order. You will be able to see the carriage rates on your order screen when adding items to your order.
Q. Is there support?
A. Yes, I am your first point of contact as your introducing sponsor (that’s why my details are on the registration form). However, the team at firstname.lastname@example.org are there for support too.
If you have any further questions please use the contact me page or email me at email@example.com