What are the options for registering as a business or wholesale customer with Phoenix Trading?
- If you live in the United Kingdom, France, Australia or New Zealand then you can register as an Independent Phoenix Trader like me and you would be assigned to my International team. Visit Join My Team page for more details about joining in the UK OR click image to visit my trader website, download information brochure, read about the reward program, testimonials etc and Join Online choosing one of 3 kit sizes (note that my website is in UK £’s but information is available in different currencies and French by visiting the company home page and selecting your flag – just remember to quote my ID 41943 & name: Samantha Sullivan)
- If you live outside of the four ‘home’ countries listed above then you can register as an International Business Customer
- If you own a ‘niche’ business in Australia or New Zealand then you also have the option to register as a Business Customer and stock relevant products from the Phoenix Trading range to sell to your customers (note this option is not available to businesses located in the UK or France) Businesses in the UK and France can purchase Phoenix Trading products from an Independent Phoenix Trader to use as stationery within their business but are not permitted to offer them for resale to their customers.
- Business clients can make use of the NEW for 2016 bespoke personalised Christmas card service to generate a unique corporate Christmas card to send to their clients (Minimum order is 250 cards).
Information for International Business Customers
To be an International Business customer you must be outside of Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or France.
For New Zealand and Australia skip to next section further down this page.
Business registration is easy – just download the Registration Form, fill in and save (it’s a PDF) or print and complete by hand ready to fax or scan and email. Return to Phoenix Trading via email or fax – details on form but I will repeat them below for convenience. Once your registration is approved you will be sent an email with a link to the website where you can place online wholesale orders.
Email: email@example.com Fax: +44 20 8875 9901
To make the process as streamlined as possible Phoenix Trading created a Quick Order Pack that costs just £200 (exc VAT). The pack contains 37 best-selling greeting card designs – you get 6 of each design. Add order code QP01 to your order form.
The image below contains some of the designs that may be included plus my contact details. Depending on current bestsellers and design availability the contents are subject to vary.
If you would like to view the whole range available and acquire order codes for the designs you love, visit my trader website and browse the various categories (prices are in UK £’s) or view the current brochure online.
Business Customer Options for New Zealand and Australia
Phoenix Trading is a direct-selling greeting card publisher with an exclusive range of greeting cards and stationery to which they hold the copyright for a minimum of 3 years on the designs. Only very recently following a successful trial have small, niche businesses been invited to register as business customers.
- real estate agents purchasing New Home greeting cards,
- florists choosing from the extensive floral range to sell to their customers
- vets, catteries and kennels love the cat, dog and pet themed range
- garden centres have numerous options including gardening, floral themed designs along with butterflies and chickens
- gymnasiums have a number of humorous designs to choose from for their clients
- museums (vintage, Air Force, trains, car etc.) have a variety of designs to choose from to stock in their gift shops
- baby stores have a great range to choose from e.g. new baby card, gift wrap and birth announcement notecards
- coffee shops – there are so… many designs that feature cakes, chocolate and more!
- wildlife, farm parks and zoos can choose from the extensive animal themed designs not limited to greeting cards
- gift shops have numerous options from greeting cards to gift wrap & tags to stationery sets, games and more…!
- Christmas shops love the Phoenix Trading range released each year in early September inc 3D advent calendars
- Sewing & Craft shops – general occasion cards plus sewing themed greeting card designs have been very popular
The above list is not exhaustive – the opportunities are wide!
If you are an independent retailer or franchisee and think you might like to get involved and start stocking a range very different from your competition then fill out your application form as soon as possible.
How do I register as a Business Customer in Australia or New Zealand?
Download and complete the registration form for your country – make sure you include my details: Samantha Sullivan ID 41943
Once registered you are sent a website link in an email to allow for easy online ordering and payment with a credit card. Direct credit by bank transfer is an option in Australia and New Zealand, details are on the registration form so make sure you keep a copy.
Remember that there are 4 to 5 product releases each year so there are always new designs being added!